- Links between seed banks and above ground vegetation across an urban matrix
- Genetic connectivity of urban reptile populations
- Urban survivors; A survey of wildlife in Perth bushland reserves
- Identify use of land bridges by native species – does addition of furnishing improve their use?
Predators in urban and natural landscapes
Invasive animal control
- Monitoring tools for wary wild dogs (dingoes)
- What do schoolie ravens eat, and where do they go when term is over?
- Identifying optimal lures for feral cats
- Invertebrate Autotomy
- Assessing the fitness consequences of parasites in Tiger snakes
- Lizard caudal autotomy
- Structure and function of the neck muscles of kangaroos and wallabies
- Sexual dimorphism in the skeleton of Bobtail lizards
- Evolution of locomotion in bandicoots (PhD)
- Feral cat morphology – understanding selective pressures acting on limb length and body shape in feral cats